Zone Plus Table Rate Shipping (Total/Qty/Weight)
|Zone Plus Shipping
||v1.4.9.x, v1.5.0.x, v1.5.1.x, v1.5.2.x, v1.5.3.x, v1.5.4.x, v1.5.5.x, v1.5.6.x
Supported OpenCart Versions:
All v1.4.x & 1.5.x versions
What does it do:
Zone Plus allows calculate multiple zone shipping based on multiple options: weight, subtotal, and item count.
It supports incremental and decremental ranges, useful for breaks on shipping costs if the customer purchases a large order.
It also offers the ability to filter by parts of the address (postcode, city, address_1, address_2)
It works with ANY location in the world and does a partial match on the filter value to filter as much or as little as needed.
You can even choose whether to include or exclude the filtered values.
* Allows setting custom rate(s) for each geo zone.
* Allows triggering costs based on Cart Weight, Cart Subtotal, or Total ItemCount
* Works worldwide.
* No files are overwritten
* Allows incremental or decremental ranges
* Hides when rates are out-of-range instead of showing 0.00
* Advanced filtering by customer street, city, or postcode (See "Advanced Address Filtering" below).
tags: zoneplus, zoneship, zone shipping, zone ship