UPS Deluxe + Boxing Algorithm (1.5.x/2.x/3.0)
|UPS Deluxe (15x/2x/3.0)
||v1.5.1.x, v1.5.3.x, v1.5.4.x, v1.5.5.x, v1.5.6.x, v2.0.0.x, v2.0.1.x, v2.0.2.x, v2.0.3.x, v2.1.0.x, v2.2.0.x, v2.3.0.x, v3.0.x.x
Supported OpenCart Versions:
What does it do:
UPS Deluxe is a group of additional features for the UPS extension that comes with OpenCart.
The default UPS extension always assumes the cart is a single package with a single weight and dimension.
It also does not handle packages greater than 150lbs resulting in UPS returning no rates.
This addon offers the following features:
- Individual Packaging - each cart item rated with its own weight and dimensions as part of the UPS rate lookup.
- Max Box Weight - Instead of individual packages, break up the cart into packages by max weight per package.
- Negotiated Rates - Show your accounts discounted rates.
- Rate Adjust - Manually pad or discount returned rates with +/- amounts or percentages
- Separate box per item - Lets you flag certain items to force them to have their own box while allowing other items to be combined.
* You will need to have the vQmod engine installed (http://vQmod.com)
* Works with the UPS core version that comes with opencart
* Simple vQmod script plug and play
* Can be enabled or disabled from UPS admin
* Uses each item's individual weight, length, width, and height values
* Dimensions defaults to "10" for products that don't have a value to avoid errors
* Max box weight allows breaking up large cart orders into multiple packages
* Negotiated rates allows you to give customers cheaper shipping.
* 2 rate adjustment fields for combined percent and/or flat rate increases per returned rate
* Minimum Rate amount allowing you to charge at least x.xx amount for the lowest rate.
* Forced separate box option