UPS Address Verification (vQmod)
|UPS Address Verify
||v1.5.2.x, v1.5.3.x, v1.5.4.x, v1.5.5.x, v1.5.6.x
Supported OpenCart Versions:
All v1.5.x versions
What does it do:
Adds a validation check during registration or checkout to validate United States (USA) Addresses using the UPS Address Validation API.
When a user enters his information and clicks the continue button, the address is sent to UPS and validated against the USPS Address Verification.
If the address is a match, it will continue successfully with no alert.
If the address doesn't match, it will return suggestions
If the address is way off, it will report the error reason
* You will need to have the vQmod engine installed (http://vQmod.com)
* A free UPS Developer account to authenticate the use of their API
You can get that here: https://www.ups.com/upsdeveloperkit?loc=en_AR
You will need your UPS userid, password, and developer access key
* Simple vQmod script plug and play
* Works with any US based billing or shipping address
* Works with all registration and guest checkout processes. Anywhere an address is entered.