v2023-5-01 (release notes
1.5.2.x - 4.0.2.x
Create shipping charges based on the zip code or postcode of the customer's address! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when your charges appear. You can restrict charges based on currency, customer group, geo zone, language, and store.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Adjustments: charge adjustments, min/max charges, rounding charges, charging brackets cumulatively, applying tax classes, and more
- Location Criteria: country, geo zone, location comparison, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, and store
- Validate postcodes for any country (including the U.K.) without needing to specify the postcode format.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.