Parcel Broker Live Shipping Rates (UK) 1.5.x/2.0.x
||v1.5.4.x, v1.5.5.x, v1.5.6.x, v2.0.0.x
Supported OpenCart Versions:
What does it do:
This contrib adds real-time rates for "ParcelBroker.co.uk" Web Services during checkout.
This allows you to charge customers the correct shipping rate based on their purchase weight and size.
Parcel Broker is an aggregated shipping service that returns rates for multiple shipping companies: UK Post, FedEx, DHL, UPS, and more!
By using ParcelBroker you are effectively consolidating your parcel traffic with thousands of other businesses and individuals just like you.
The parcel traffic is then funnelled through one account with one of the Major courier companies.
This means the actual collection and delivery service you receive will still be exactly the same as if you went direct.
However, the massive buying power created by consolidating your traffic with other ParcelBroker users means we can all share access to heavily discounted rates from the couriers.
In most cases you'll receive a price that is 40-60% cheaper than going direct.
Your host must support php curl (most do)
You must have a ParcelBroker.co.uk web api account
The developer of this integration has no control on rates and only pass what is returned from the gateway.
All rates and errors come directly from the gateway.
If you find rate discrepencies, you will need to
1. Enable Debug mode
2. Repeat the checkout shipping lookup
3. Copy the the message log from the Debug tab in the module's configuration
4. Send that to the ParcelBroker Tech Support to analyze.
* Customers Get live shipping rates from multiple shipping gateways immediately during checkout.
* Automatically displays the proper quotes based on customer address, cart weight, and cart dimensions* (if using individual package mode)
* Configurable disallowed shipping methods.
* Full message debugging and error message support for easy troubleshooting
* Option to display delivery weight.
* Optional Rate padding/discounting for all rates
* Optional Weight padding/discounting for all rates