v2023-5-01 (release notes
1.5.2.x - 4.0.2.x
Create shipping charges based on category, manufacturer, product, and more! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when your shipping charges appear. Restrict charges based on quantity, total, weight, volume, and other criteria, then combine multiple charge groups together into a single cost displayed to the customer.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Adjustments: charge adjustment such as min/max/round, flat/percent adjustment to charges or cart/item criteria, cumulative bracket charge, tax classes, and more
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, L+W+H, price, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Location Criteria: city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, store
- Product Criteria: category, manufacturer, product, or build your own group
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a single charge at once. Re-use the same rule set for different charges to quickly create the charges you need.
- Combine multiple charges into one final cost using simple or complex formulas. Supported functions include Sum, Max, Min, and Average.
- Group products, categories, and manufacturers together however you want to create Product Groups. These groups can then be used to determine when charges apply to products, and which products to which they apply.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.