v2023-5-04 (release notes
1.5.0.x - 4.0.2.x
This extension allows you to accept payments in OpenCart via QuickBooks Payments by Intuit. This new system replaces the legacy QuickBooks Merchant Services system that Intuit formerly used. The extension has the following features:
Note: This extension requires that you have an SSL certificate installed on your site to securely process payment info.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Modify all front-end text directly in the admin panel.
- Restrict the payment method from appearing based on order total, store, geo zone, customer group, and currency.
- Charge orders in different currencies, including mapping each OpenCart currency to the actual currency in which you want to charge. (This is dependent on your QuickBooks account's supported currencies.)
- Utilize both Sandbox and Live (Production) transaction modes.
- Choose whether to Authorize or Capture payments. Authorized payments can be captured later using the link added in the OpenCart order history area, or you can choose to fully capture the payment at the time it is placed.
- Set a different order status for authorized payments vs. captured payments, as well as if a payment does not pass the credit card CVC Verification, Street Address Verification, and/or Zip Code Verification.
- Submits all payment information dynamically using AJAX, without page reloads or redirecting to another site.
- Tokenizes card information before processing it, helping with PCI compliance by ensuring that no sensitive card info ever touches your server.