Demo 2.0 site
Supported OpenCart Versions:
What does it do:
This contrib adds support for collecting customer creditcard information so it can be manually processed offline.
No bank processing is done with the card data. The card data is simply saved to the order by way of the database,
or by alternative PCI compliant methods like breaking up the card details between database and store emails.
It is assumed that you have a physical or virtual terminal offsite that you use to process credit cards on your own.
* PCI COMPLIANCE MODE*. When in PCI Compliance mode, Half the card number is stored / Half is emailed, CVV is emailed, Cardholder name is not emailed
* Uses serverside LUHN creditcard verification algorithms to verify data is valid before allowing checkout to prevent fraud & typos.
* Encrypts card number with custom hash key before saving to database.
* Uses custom error handler on the checkout/confirm page to show any card errors.
* Configurable Allowed Credit Card types.
* Works Internationally.
* Works with any currency.
* Multilingual support.
* Multistore support.
* Option to delete the card details from the database right from the admin list.
* Instant ajax error validation without page reload
* Option to Auto-Delete card info upon specified order status change
* Separate Email address option for PCI/PA-DSS card details
Note about PostCode and Installments
There are 2 settings in the admin for postcode and installments.
These are for 2.0 only, but will be default use the billing postcode and 1 installment for 1.5.x
In 2.0, these will offer the option to manually enter the billing postcode.
Usually only used for stores that don't collect full addresses (rare).
Dealing with customer credit card information is very sensitive and risky.
The user of this module is solely liable for what happens to the data from end to end.
It also may be illegal in some countries to store certain bits of information in a database, or transmit via email, even though the option to do so might exist. The author of this contrib takes no responsibility for any legal misuse or mishandling of sensitive information.