v303.5 (release notes
2.1.0.x - 3.0.3.x
Add the power of Google's invisible reCAPTCHA v3 to your store! reCAPTCHA v3 helps you detect abusive traffic on your website without any interaction required by the user. It assigns a score to the user's actions, which can then be used to block users who do not meet the score threshold. This extension is a standard Captcha type OpenCart extension that will show up in Extensions > Captcha, and you can assign it to your pages in System > Settings > Option tab.
NOTE: This extension does NOT work with Journal 3 because they do not utilize the OpenCart captcha system properly for all their forms. Do not purchase this extension if you're using Journal 3.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Set score thresholds individually for the OpenCart pages that support captchas (Account Registration, Contact Page, Guest Checkout, Product Reviews, and Returns).
- Edit the error message directly in the extension admin panel.
- Optionally fall back to reCAPTCHA v2 if the customer does not pass the v3 check.
- Restrict the captcha to check only guests and/or specific customer groups.
- Choose to ignore the captcha for certain IP addresses.
- Includes a Testing Mode to view the reCAPTCHA results in the browser error console.