Add to Cart via URL link
||v1.5.1.x, v1.5.2.x, v1.5.3.x, v1.5.4.x, v1.5.5.x, v1.5.6.x, v2.0.0.x, v2.0.1.x, v2.0.2.x, v2.0.3.x, v2.1.0.x, v2.2.0.x
Supported OpenCart Versions:
What does it do:
Adds the ability to add an item to cart by direct link (GET) rather than needing a form post (POST).
Also adds alternative methods of adding by product_id, sku, or model.
Supports options as well (See examples below)
* You will need to have the latest vQmod engine installed (http://vQmod.com)
* Simple vQmod script plug and play. No files to edit or overwrite.
* Supports lookup by product_id, sku, or model
* Instantly adds to cart and redirect to cart page
* If product has required options that were not specified, it will redirect to the product page to allow proper choice
* Can be expanded to support ANY unique field (isbn, upc, location, etc)
* Passable Parameters:
- redirect (eg: checkout/checkout)
Examples of use:
Product with no options (product_id):
Product with qty of 2 (product_id):
Product with 1 option (product_id):