v303.3 (release notes
1.5.2.x - 3.0.3.x
This extension allows you to provide optional fees and discounts to your customers, letting them choose extra services for their order. You can use it to give options for insurance, gift wrap, rush charges, and more.
- Upload and go — includes a module component for displaying the options, requiring no modification to core files.
- Create single-choice or multiple-choice options, each with their own associated fee or discount.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Adjustments: charge adjustment such as min/max/round, flat/percent adjustment to charges or cart/item criteria, cumulative bracket charge, tax classes, and more
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, L+W+H, price, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Location Criteria: city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, store
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a single charge at once. Re-use the same rule set for different charges to quickly create the charges you need.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
- Position the module box in non-standard locations using Infinite Module Positions.