has been designed to be simple and easy to use, and we've now applied the same concept to this OpenCart module.
Our extension is completely free to download and integrates SMS features into your OpenCart store. You can create custom templates that you're able to assign to different order statuses so that when you change the status of an order, the customer is sent a text message to notify them.
You can configure this module to send you a text when a new order is placed on your store, or when a new customer registers. You're even be able to merge your OpenCart customers to a group on the Textplode
platform and send marketing messages to your customers in one go. There's loads of more features available from within the Textplode
platform - to find out more, click here
This extension uses the Textplode
API and you'll need to create an account to use this module. Registration takes seconds, is completely free and you'll receive 10 free credits if you verify your account. You only pay for the messages you send and can purchase credits from within your Textplode
account. Any undelivered messages sent to UK phone numbers are refunded.
We use a Tier 1 supplier for our text messaging, so delivery is guaranteed and instant. Beware of companies selling text messages at a lower rate as they will be simply reselling for someone else or using poor routes and your messages will hardly ever reach your customers phones or will arrive hours later.
- Send a text message to customers when an order status is changed
- Send a text message to yourself when a new customer registers
- Send a text message to yourself when a customer orders
- Customisable message templates
- Add merge tags to message templates (Order ID, Order Date, First Name, Last Name, Email Address)
- Sync your OpenCart customers to a group on Textplode
- View credit balance from module page
- Customise the name of the sender
- Easy installation with VQMOD
- 10 free credits on signup after verification & no monthly costs (PAYG)
We're an honest, small team of dedicated developers and offer complete support by email or phone. If you have any queries or need a hand installing this module, please feel free to give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org