Charity Chooser (School, Foundation, etc)
||v1.5.1.x, v1.5.2.x, v1.5.3.x, v1.5.4.x, v1.5.5.x, v1.5.6.x
Supported OpenCart Versions:
What does it do:
This module uses the affiliate system as a charity choosing module.
When customers get to your store, they will be able to choose a charity to give a portion of the sale to.
Add new charities as new affiliates and set the "Is Charity" flag to "Yes".
After choosing, the module auto hides itself.
You can also link a charity id directly using the "tracking" parameter in the url, it will not ask.
Not only for charities, lots of other great uses too. Any situation where you want to offer the ability to assign a portion of the order to go to a charity, school, foundation, etc
This isn't a donation module. The customer doesn't add additional money for this.
This is for stores that would like a commission of each sale to be sent to any charity of the customer's choosing.
This uses the affiliate system like a charity, but you can still have both. Only affiliate records marked with the "Is Charity" flag will be used as charities.
This can also be used in an situation where you would like the customer to choose where a sale commission goes
Great for choose a referral or specific employee
You'll need to have the latest version of vQmod engine installed from http://vqmod.com
Be sure you grab the "opencart" version and not the "standalone"
* Unlimited module creation
* Completely Standalone. No core file edits
* Sideboxes can be placed anywhere (left, right, top, bottom)
* Sideboxes can be placed on any layout
* Sideboxes use the module system and can be enabled/disabled individually
* Sideboxes can have their own title configured from the admin with multilingual support
* Autohides once a choice is made
* Automatic page reload upon selection
* Multistore support
* [NEW] Simultaneously supports normal affiliates AND charities
How to install it:
1) Unzip and upload the contents to the root directory of your OpenCart installation, preserving directory structure
-- No files are overwritten.
2) From the admin menu, go to 'Admin->Users->User Groups'. Edit Top Administrator.
3) Find and check the entries for any unchecked files in both modify and access. save.
4) From the admin menu, go to 'Extensions->Module'.
5) Install the module, and click edit to configure.