Supported OpenCart Versions:
All v1.4.x & 1.5.x versions
What does it do:
Zone Plus allows calculate multiple zone shipping based on multiple options: weight, subtotal, and item count.
It supports incremental and decremental ranges, useful for breaks on shipping costs if the customer purchases a large order.
It also offers the ability to filter by parts of the address (postcode, city, address_1, address_2)
It works with ANY location in the world and does a partial match on the filter value to filter as much or as little as needed.
You can even choose whether to include or exclude the filtered values.
* Allows setting custom rate(s) for each geo zone.
* Allows triggering costs based on Cart Weight, Cart Subtotal, or Total ItemCount
* Works worldwide.
* No files are overwritten
* Allows incremental or decremental ranges
* Hides when rates are out-of-range instead of showing 0.00
* Advanced filtering by customer street, city, or postcode (See "Advanced Address Filtering" below).
tags: zoneplus, zoneship, zone shipping, zone ship
What does it do:
This contrib adds a country check to automatically choose a currency based on the customer's ip address.
It uses an extensive list of country-to-currency code matching to show any supported currencies to the customer
* Uses Whois IP lookup to get the customer's country
* Checks that the currency exists in opencart and sets it
* Country/Currency mapping can be easily changed at anytime
* Has multiple fallback lookup systems in place. If the first fails, it tries the second.
* Sets cookie to avoid lookup on each page reload. Cookie lasts until browser close. Actual lookup done only once.
* Shows the country code quietly in the footer (shows * if using cookie value)
* Still Allows customer to change their currency to something else.
* You must have the currency installed for it to switch.
- Example, if you do not have GBP installed, but come from UK, then it will not automatically use GBP, it will use your default currency
* IP Lookup sometimes fails on 3rd world countries.
- If country cannot be found by lookup it returns 'XX'. In this case it will just load the default currency.
Tags: Currency by country, language currency, currency switch, country switch, currency locale, zone currency, geozone currency, country based currency, currencies, region currency