Very useful extension if you want detailed sales report of the particular product in product form (Catalog -> Products -> Edit product -> Product Sales Report tab). Report is divided by product options, by clicking on product name you can view detailed list of customers who bought this product (with product options), purchased quantity, total amount, you can view order date, order number, invoice number and order status. There is possibility filtering by purchased date or statistics range. Added Sold column in product list for quick overview of sold quantity of every product.
Notice to existing users:
Please do not post any code related to the extension or questions related to issues with installation that you may have in the comments area or forum. Read the detailed installation instructions and if you still can't find a resolution please send me an email with full details of issue.
What does it do:
This contrib adds a new "Default" checkbox for each product option in the product edit area.
It also has the option to use the defaults when adding to cart from the category or module pages.
* You must have the latest vQmod installed first (http://vqmod.com)
* Works with Select, Radio, Image, and Checkbox option types
* Checkboxes support more than one default
* vQmod plug n play. No files are overwritten
* Auto-unchecks the default box for other option values on the same option to prevent more than one default.
* Can be left unchecked to work like normal
* Supports multiple options. Each option can have its own default item
* Optional "Add to cart using Default options" from category and module pages (see install steps)
- Does not currently work with Options Boost. Working on adding support for that.
- It will work for Options Price Update Redux, but you have to set the "update on load" value to true in the OPUR xml file.
- Does not work with Multiple Option Qty
- Does not work with Dependent Options.
- Not sure what other mods it may or may not work with.