What does it do:
This adds integration with Authorize.net SIM payment integration.
Customers are redirected to the secure gateway site to pay, then returned to your cart success page after successful payment.
It support custom url endpoints and servers allowing it to work with ANY authorize.net compatible gateway.
NO SSL certificate required since all private data is processed at the secure authorize.net site.
* You will of course need to have a gateway account that supports authorize.net.
* Optional iFrame mode allows payment form to show onsite in an iframe.
* Works Internationally and supports multiple languages using the OpenCart language system.
* PCI/PA-DSS Compliant - Since all data is entered on the secure gateway server, there is no risk on you.
* No need for private SSL
* No files overwritten. Uses the OpenCart extension system.
* Redirect Return processing
* Debug Logging shows exactly what is sent and received between servers.
* Full support of error handling.
* Configurable for test and production accounts simultaneously for easy mode switching.
* Override endpoint fields for compatible gateways with custom endpoint urls
* Transaction Types (Auth or Capture)
* Custom Logo
* Gateway Email option
* Min and Max Total filter
* Custom Currency selection
What does it do:
This module allows you to Capture/Void/Refund orders that were paid with authorize.net directly from the order view in your admin panel
No more need to login to your Auth.net account manually. Simply view any order that was purchased with Authorize.net and have the options to capture, void, or refund right there from the order view!
Uses a vQmod script to store required fields from original order in its own db table.
- vQmod 2.5.1 or later is required from http://vQmod.com
* Single vQmod script
* Inline right on the order view
* No files are overwritten (vQmod)
* Not theme dependent
* Works with Aceshop/Mijo/etc
* Shows responses from the gateway using Ajax