Google Analytics Expert - Complete E-commerce Analytics Tracking with Goal & Funnel Reporting.
Also Features Event Tracking, Search Tracking, support for Google Adwords, Multi-Store compatibility & EU Cookie Law compliance. The most comprehensive Google Analytics support on opencart!
✯ Track successful Transactions and E-commerce data.
✯ Full E-commerce & Order tracking - see FULL product information from your site in Google Analytics
✯ Full Product & Product Options Tracking & Reporting including Product Category, Shipping Costs & Taxes
✯ Data for Model/SKU, Product Name, Quantity, Product Price, Category & everything you would want!
✯ Create a 'Purchase' Goal for Full Conversion reporting
✯ Funnel Visualisation so you can see exactly which stage of the checkout the users leave the checkout process
✯ Track Abandoned Funnels and see statistics for each hour, day, week or month.
✯ Track your OWN Site search results in Google Analytics
✯ Track Google AdWords conversions & see the Conversion Value in AdWords for each order
✯ Event Tracking to track clicks of the add to cart, add to compare & add to wishlist buttons/links on all relevant pages*
✯ Full Multistore support with separate GA tracking code for each website with full stats and data for each store.
✯ EU Cookie Law compliance built in to meet the latest EU legislation. (optional)
✯ Google Adwords Remarketing one click integration
✯ Compatible with the new Universal Analytics tracking method
✔ VQMOD coded, no core files changed
✔ Easy to follow & clear instruction guide
✔ Compatible with the popular Shoppica, Sellegance, Spicylicious, Organica & many other themes 'out of the box'!
✔ Compatible with ANY custom theme*
✔ Also compatible with Uber Checkout, Quick Checkout & ANY other checkout extension*
✔ Compatible with bingo's great checkout solutions (recommended) - One Page Checkout and One Step Checkout
* Some checkout funnel steps will be disabled with a one page checkout extension enabled.
* The Event Tracking features are only available for selected themes. If you aren't using any of the listed themes but want the Event Tracking features, contact me. All other features will be fully functional. The complete list of supported themes is: aquacart, beautyshop, bigshop, bootstrap, clearshop, default, eros, fashopper, fortuna, GALKA, Garmento, geccoshop, herbal, journal, leisure, metro, mi-mi-store, ModernStore, oceanic, omtex mobile theme (included with all main themes), opmex mobile theme (included with all main themes), organica, oxy, pav_bikestore, pav_plaza, pinshop, Sellegance, sellya, shoppica, shoppica2, simple, Spicylicious, SuperWood, theme013, themeglobal, Universum, ustore, vanityshop. In addition to this, the omtex & opmex mobile themes are integrated with every main theme for free.
This extension does everything & much more than all of the other Analytics extensions available on the OpenCart Extension store and has the highest rating and most downloads with fantastic support!!!
This is an essential extension for anyone serious about their website data. Don't settle for anything less!
Get the full analytical knowledge and reports that you need to learn about your visitor behaviour and act upon it to channel sales and increase revenue.
Notice to existing users:
Please do not post any code related to the extension or questions related to issues with installation that you may have in the comments area or forum. Read the FAQs in the detailed installation instructions and if you still can't find a resolution please send me an email with full details of issue.
What does it do:
By default, OpenCart doesn't allow you to choose which store certain extensions apply to.
This contrib adds the ability to filter which stores are allowed certain extensions.
You can allow/disallow any module, payment, shipping, or total extension from any of your multistore setups.
You can even use this in a single store environment to quickly enable/disable extensions from one place.
- vQmod 2.1.6 or later is required from http://vQmod.com
* No files are overwritten
* Not theme dependent
* Works for modules in any position
* Completely disables the extension functionality if disallowed
* Has a master enable/disable switch to turn off the restriction system quickly
* Lets you manage all extensions from one spot, with a tab for each store
* Supports the "Uber Checkout 1.5.x" mod by Qphoria
What does it do:
This contrib adds a new "Default" checkbox for each product option in the product edit area.
It also has the option to use the defaults when adding to cart from the category or module pages.
* You must have the latest vQmod installed first (http://vqmod.com)
* Works with Select, Radio, Image, and Checkbox option types
* Checkboxes support more than one default
* vQmod plug n play. No files are overwritten
* Auto-unchecks the default box for other option values on the same option to prevent more than one default.
* Can be left unchecked to work like normal
* Supports multiple options. Each option can have its own default item
* Optional "Add to cart using Default options" from category and module pages (see install steps)
- Does not currently work with Options Boost. Working on adding support for that.
- It will work for Options Price Update Redux, but you have to set the "update on load" value to true in the OPUR xml file.
- Does not work with Multiple Option Qty
- Does not work with Dependent Options.
- Not sure what other mods it may or may not work with.
- Admin login
HOW IT WORKS
When a user visits your site, they are usually a guest, with no items in their basket, so the HTML for each is identical. Search engines like Google, Bing etc also see the same content
These days your website is ranked not only on content, but also on how quick it responds, so search engines take into account the speed of your page generation. The reasoning is that the poor quality sites tend to have slower servers as they're cheaper. This helps separate the good from the bad for the vast majority of sites on the web. However, not all slower sites are due to bad servers, it can be because the server is mis-configured or requires a lot of processing to generate content on a dynamic site
WHAT PERFORMANCE CAN I EXPECT
On my VPS, the home page as I write this is over 850 times quicker - This is the server side processing time to generate the page HTML. This is NOT
To see the figures yourself take a look at the page cache bar that displays at the bottom of the screen on the site. This is only viewable to admin users logged in - Your customer's will never see this
(though for the demo store this has been made public)
If you don't see the page cache, refresh the page to see the bar
- OpenCart 1.4.8 or higher
- vQmod (2.1 or above - latest always recommended)
- OpenCart 1.4.8+
- Zlib php extension if zipping content (confirm with your host before buying)
WHAT DOESN'T GET CACHE
- Select routes to skip
- Page Cache timer bar and single cache file delete
- Multi currency
- GZIP content output
- Pages where a user is logged in or has items in their basket
- Admin area
- Any non HTML content
- Any content not run through the index.php file
Currently the demo store is running using the page cache mod and also the great CSS/Minifier modification authored by Tcalp, available to buy here