This is a vehicle year/make/model filter solution for opencart 1.5.1 and newer.
Added version 2.7 with 18.104.22.168 compatibility. If you do not need the compatibility you would probably be better off sticking with the old version for now. I have tested the new version, but it's a large change to make it work with the new version and many places for bugs to creep in. I have not yet updated the multi-store version, but I will get to it soon.
** note that v27+ requres version 2.3.0 (the latest version) of vqmod. **
** note if you get a cannot redeclare error after installing clear your vqmod cache **
Added a multi-store version so that makes and models are limited to ones that are associated with products that are assigned to the current store. Only use this version if you need it as it will have some performance implications, though I hope they are minimal.
This mod allows you to add unlimted year make and model combinations to your products.
Unlike other year make model mods this is not a search mod. It is a filter mod. Once the customer selects a year make and model the entire site gets filtered by only the applicable products and categories. You can browse anywhere in the site and everything will be filtered.
- Unlimited year make model per product
- Not a search mod any browsing or searching done on the site once filter is set will be limited to applicable products.
- Filters products, categories, bestsellers, specials, featured, latest products
- Option to remember vehicle which sets a cookie so that the user does not have to select vehicle every time they visit your site.
- Set products as universal so they show up no matter what filter is selected.
- Adds a tab with a list of vehicles the product fits when applicable.
- Utilizes vqmod for upload and use install
- Includes import export script for easy adding of year make models to products.
- Filter by make only or make/model only etc.
- Choose where to go once filter is applied (home / search / reload current page)
- bug fix for slow queries when you have lots of filters.
- change so that home and search redirects should work with multi-store.
- Fixed category recursion problem
- Added 1.5.2 compatibility
- Changed import to turn off universal on imported products
- Updated stylesheet so it will go horizontal if placed in one of the center positions.
- Fixed small bug in admin where you couldn't edit engines
- Added ability to import using alternate unique identifiers
- Added ability to import new data without deleting old data so you no longer have to import all data every time.
- Rewrote vqmod search code to better avoid conflicts
- Added 22.214.171.124 compatibility
- Tweek styling for horizontal layout for when module used in center column.
- Fixed bug where search action was wrong with older versions of opencart.
- Changed vqmod template search to use wildcard so it should work with most third party templates without changes.
- Move the destination selection into the modules so that you can have different destinations depending on route.
- Added loading indicator during ajax calls
- Years are now filtered by engine if you have both enabled.
- Fixed bug where export did not 0 fill fields if engine was turned off.
- Changed the clear option on import to actually clear all tables so it starts clean.
- Added ability to export using alternate identifiers.
- Fixed a bug in the new engines filter years code.
- Fixed bug on non existent product pages.
- Refactored category filter. Should be much faster on stores with lots of products in a deep category structure.
- Fixed a bug introduced with the category refactoring
- Added ability to sort years high to low or low to high.
- Fixed a bug where you could submit without selecting a make.
- Fixed a bug with alternate language support.
- Fixed categories with only universal products
- Added product status check to category query
- Added option to not show universal products in search results
- Fixed bug if none of the products in a filter were assigned to any categories.
- Added sanity checks to the make/model/engine editor to not allow deleting if in use by products.
Google Analytics Expert - Complete E-commerce Analytics Tracking with Goal & Funnel Reporting.
Also Features Event Tracking, Search Tracking, support for Google Adwords, Multi-Store compatibility & EU Cookie Law compliance. The most comprehensive Google Analytics support on opencart!
✯ Track successful Transactions and E-commerce data.
✯ Full E-commerce & Order tracking - see FULL product information from your site in Google Analytics
✯ Full Product & Product Options Tracking & Reporting including Product Category, Shipping Costs & Taxes
✯ Data for Model/SKU, Product Name, Quantity, Product Price, Category & everything you would want!
✯ Create a 'Purchase' Goal for Full Conversion reporting
✯ Funnel Visualisation so you can see exactly which stage of the checkout the users leave the checkout process
✯ Track Abandoned Funnels and see statistics for each hour, day, week or month.
✯ Track your OWN Site search results in Google Analytics
✯ Track Google AdWords conversions & see the Conversion Value in AdWords for each order
✯ Event Tracking to track clicks of the add to cart, add to compare & add to wishlist buttons/links on all relevant pages*
✯ Full Multistore support with separate GA tracking code for each website with full stats and data for each store.
✯ EU Cookie Law compliance built in to meet the latest EU legislation. (optional)
✯ Google Adwords Remarketing one click integration
✯ Compatible with the new Universal Analytics tracking method
✔ VQMOD coded, no core files changed
✔ Easy to follow & clear instruction guide
✔ Compatible with the popular Shoppica, Sellegance, Spicylicious, Organica & many other themes 'out of the box'!
✔ Compatible with ANY custom theme*
✔ Also compatible with Uber Checkout, Quick Checkout & ANY other checkout extension*
✔ Compatible with bingo's great checkout solutions (recommended) - One Page Checkout and One Step Checkout
* Some checkout funnel steps will be disabled with a one page checkout extension enabled.
* The Event Tracking features are only available for selected themes. If you aren't using any of the listed themes but want the Event Tracking features, contact me. All other features will be fully functional. The complete list of supported themes is: aquacart, beautyshop, bigshop, bootstrap, clearshop, default, eros, fashopper, fortuna, GALKA, Garmento, geccoshop, herbal, journal, leisure, metro, mi-mi-store, ModernStore, oceanic, omtex mobile theme (included with all main themes), opmex mobile theme (included with all main themes), organica, oxy, pav_bikestore, pav_plaza, pinshop, Sellegance, sellya, shoppica, shoppica2, simple, Spicylicious, SuperWood, theme013, themeglobal, Universum, ustore, vanityshop. In addition to this, the omtex & opmex mobile themes are integrated with every main theme for free.
This extension does everything & much more than all of the other Analytics extensions available on the OpenCart Extension store and has the highest rating and most downloads with fantastic support!!!
This is an essential extension for anyone serious about their website data. Don't settle for anything less!
Get the full analytical knowledge and reports that you need to learn about your visitor behaviour and act upon it to channel sales and increase revenue.
Notice to existing users:
Please do not post any code related to the extension or questions related to issues with installation that you may have in the comments area or forum. Read the FAQs in the detailed installation instructions and if you still can't find a resolution please send me an email with full details of issue.
What does it do:
By default, OpenCart doesn't allow you to choose which store certain extensions apply to.
This contrib adds the ability to filter which stores are allowed certain extensions.
You can allow/disallow any module, payment, shipping, or total extension from any of your multistore setups.
You can even use this in a single store environment to quickly enable/disable extensions from one place.
- vQmod 2.1.6 or later is required from http://vQmod.com
* No files are overwritten
* Not theme dependent
* Works for modules in any position
* Completely disables the extension functionality if disallowed
* Has a master enable/disable switch to turn off the restriction system quickly
* Lets you manage all extensions from one spot, with a tab for each store
* Supports the "Uber Checkout 1.5.x" mod by Qphoria
What does it do:
This contrib adds a new "Default" checkbox for each product option in the product edit area.
It also has the option to use the defaults when adding to cart from the category or module pages.
* You must have the latest vQmod installed first (http://vqmod.com)
* Works with Select, Radio, Image, and Checkbox option types
* Checkboxes support more than one default
* vQmod plug n play. No files are overwritten
* Auto-unchecks the default box for other option values on the same option to prevent more than one default.
* Can be left unchecked to work like normal
* Supports multiple options. Each option can have its own default item
* Optional "Add to cart using Default options" from category and module pages (see install steps)
- Does not currently work with Options Boost. Working on adding support for that.
- It will work for Options Price Update Redux, but you have to set the "update on load" value to true in the OPUR xml file.
- Does not work with Multiple Option Qty
- Does not work with Dependent Options.
- Not sure what other mods it may or may not work with.
- Admin login
HOW IT WORKS
When a user visits your site, they are usually a guest, with no items in their basket, so the HTML for each is identical. Search engines like Google, Bing etc also see the same content
These days your website is ranked not only on content, but also on how quick it responds, so search engines take into account the speed of your page generation. The reasoning is that the poor quality sites tend to have slower servers as they're cheaper. This helps separate the good from the bad for the vast majority of sites on the web. However, not all slower sites are due to bad servers, it can be because the server is mis-configured or requires a lot of processing to generate content on a dynamic site
WHAT PERFORMANCE CAN I EXPECT
On my VPS, the home page as I write this is over 850 times quicker - This is the server side processing time to generate the page HTML. This is NOT
To see the figures yourself take a look at the page cache bar that displays at the bottom of the screen on the site. This is only viewable to admin users logged in - Your customer's will never see this
(though for the demo store this has been made public)
If you don't see the page cache, refresh the page to see the bar
- OpenCart 1.4.8 or higher
- vQmod (2.1 or above - latest always recommended)
- OpenCart 1.4.8+
- Zlib php extension if zipping content (confirm with your host before buying)
WHAT DOESN'T GET CACHE
- Select routes to skip
- Page Cache timer bar and single cache file delete
- Multi currency
- GZIP content output
- Pages where a user is logged in or has items in their basket
- Admin area
- Any non HTML content
- Any content not run through the index.php file
Currently the demo store is running using the page cache mod and also the great CSS/Minifier modification authored by Tcalp, available to buy here