Ext2Store (1.5.x only)
||v1.5.1.x, v1.5.2.x, v1.5.3.x, v1.5.4.x, v1.5.5.x, v1.5.6.x
What does it do:
By default, OpenCart doesn't allow you to choose which store certain extensions apply to.
This contrib adds the ability to filter which stores are allowed certain extensions.
You can allow/disallow any module, payment, shipping, or total extension from any of your multistore setups.
You can even use this in a single store environment to quickly enable/disable extensions from one place.
- vQmod 2.1.6 or later is required from http://vQmod.com
* No files are overwritten
* Not theme dependent
* Works for modules in any position
* Completely disables the extension functionality if disallowed
* Has a master enable/disable switch to turn off the restriction system quickly
* Lets you manage all extensions from one spot, with a tab for each store
* Supports the "Uber Checkout 1.5.x" mod by Qphoria