Customer Service Department for OpenCart
|Customer Service Department for OpenCart
Customer Service Department for OpenCart:
Improve customer service in your OpenCart Shop by enhancing the account page. Re-invents the way the account page is organized and displayed when your customer is logged in. Don't cheat them out of the experience by ignoring this crucial part of your site!
A well organized account page is the same as having a customer service department in your OpenCart shop.
• Page Title now shows: Customer Service Dept. for: FirstName.
• NEW Icons Added to Each Link to Allow Finding Features Fast.
• Quick Overview Shows Total Number of Orders with Clickable Link.
• Quick Overview Show Customer's Account Balance (also called transaction) with Clickable Link.
• Quick Overview Shows Customer's Points Balance (also called rewards) with Clickable Link.
• Quick Overview Shows Date Customer Joined – useful for customer appreciation.
• Transaction link removed & replaced with Quick Overview Section (described above).
• Features 2 Rows for Quick & Easy Navigation of the Customer Service Department.
• Top Row Includes Customer Service Account Functions:
Edit, Change Password, Update Address, View Order History, and View Downloads.
• Bottom Row Includes Extra Customer Service Functions: Manage Newsletter Subscription, View Points
(Rewards), View Wish List, View or Create Returns, Purchase Gift Cards (Gift Vouchers / Gift Certificates).
• Gift Cards (Vouchers) icon & link featured prominently in the customer service department to increase sales.
• Personalized Gift Card Sales – When clicking the link, name and email address will already be filled out.
• Account Module displays Logged in as: FirstName for a more personal shopping experience.
• Account Module no longer shows transaction link (see quick overview section).
• Add Print button on order page which allows a customer to print any order any time.
• Add Customer name to registration email – When you add a name, there's less chance of being marked as spam.
1. Send contents of folder to OpenCart installation.
Don’t worry, no files are overwritten.
2. Login as a customer on your front end and view the customer
account page to confirm plug-in successfully installed.
3. Don’t see updates? Refresh page – hold key &
press – do it twice to be sure.