v303.1 (release notes
1.5.2.x - 3.0.3.x
This extension allows you to let customers check out with paying, so you can adjust the order and collect payment at a later date. It lets you send a link to the customer whenever you're ready to collect payment, and the customer can pay for their order on the payment page with any of your installed payment methods.
- Upload and go — utilizes ocMod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Modify all front-end text directly in the admin panel.
- Restrict the payment method allowing checkout without payment based on order total, store, geo zone, customer group, and currency.
- Choose to automatically send the customer their payment link when the order reaches a particular order status, or manually do it by clicking the "Send Payment Link" button added to the Sales > Orders area in the admin panel.
- Edit the admin notification e-mail and customer payment link e-mail using the HTML editor in the admin panel. Includes the ability to use shortcodes to pull order information into the e-mails.
- Supports all payment methods that can normally be used in your store. Once payment has been made, the admin will be notified of the payment.
- Can be used in conjunction with Edit Order Line Items to create a delayed payment system, where you can edit things like the shipping cost or products on an order, and then send the customer a link where they can pay for and complete their order.