Canada Post WebService Live Rates 1.5.x/2.0.x
|Canada Post WS Rates (15x/20x)
||v1.5.1.x, v1.5.2.x, v1.5.3.x, v1.5.4.x, v1.5.5.x, v1.5.6.x, v2.0.0.x, v2.0.1.x, v2.0.2.x, v2.0.3.x, v2.1.0.x, v2.2.0.x, v2.3.0.x
OPENCART 1.5.x AND 2.0.x SUPPORT!
THIS IS FOR THE "CANADA POST WEB SERVICES API"
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THEIR OLDER "SELLONLINE CANADA POST API" WHICH IS AVAILABLE HERE
DEPENDING ON WHAT TYPE OF ACCOUNT YOU HAVE WILL DEPEND ON WHICH YOU NEED.
IF YOUR CUSTOMER ID STARTS WITH "CPC_XXXX_XXX" THEN YOU NEED THE SELLONLINE VERSION
IF YOUR CUSTOMER ID USES AND API LOGIN AND PASSWORD THEN YOU NEED THIS VERSION
Supported OpenCart Versions:
All 1.5.x versions
What does it do:
This contrib adds real-time rates for Canada Post Web Services System using the REST method as a shipping option on your store.
During checkout, the cart will get real-time rates directly from CanadaPost.ca. The extension has many additional features as well to allow you to choose what you want to see as far as displaying the weight as part of the rate, defining the lettermail rates to be included with the rate lookup results, different dimensional calclations like volumetric or linear, silent rate adjusting, displaying delivery dates, showing/hiding errors.
THIS DOES NOT USE THE OLDER SELLONLINE API.
THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE PORT 30000 TO BE OPEN.
YOU CANNOT USE YOUR SELLONLINE ACCOUNT WITH THIS SYSTEM
YOU MUST SIGNUP WITH CANADAPOST.CA DIRECTLY (IT'S FREE)
Your host must support php curl (most do)
You must have a CanadaPost developer account
Sign up for free here:
* Uses the brand new (Mar 2012) Canada Post Web Services REST service.
* Since Canada Post doesn't offer their lettermail rates from their server, you can manually specify Lettermail rates to support smaller packages. The customer will be shown the rate that matches their package weight (500g or less and less than 2cm in width)
* Supports Local, USA and Int'l rates.
* Customers Get live shipping rates from Canada Post immediately during checkout.
* Automatically displays the proper quotes based on customer country code.
* Volumetric, Linear, or Static Shipping calculation options.
* Configurable alowed shipping methods.
* Full error message support.
* Customizable service names in language file.
* Option to display delivery weight.
* Option to display delivery dimensions.
* Option to display delivery date (where available).
* Lettermail Table rates available for CA, US, and INT for packages under 500g
Tags: canadapost, canada, canadian, canadien, cadana, canda, candapost, canada-post, canada post, canadapostal, canadapost.ca, canada-post.ca, canadapost.com, canadian post, canadianpost, postal, shipping, CAD