v303.3 (release notes
2.0.1.x - 3.0.3.x
Automatically add products to the cart, based on a variety of triggers! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when products should be automatically added, and lets you add products with options. You can restrict your triggers based on cart criteria, date/time criteria, order criteria, and product criteria.
- Upload and go — utilizes ocMod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Choose whether auto-added products are free, turning them into free gift products, or whether they should have their normal price. You can also choose whether auto-added products can be removed from the cart, and if they are automatically removed when the rules are not met.
- Set any valid options to be added with the auto-added product.
- Select whether auto-added products are added just once, or whether they will be added in the same quantity as the triggering products.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings can be automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or edited in a spreadsheet application.
- Create auto-add triggers quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, L+W+H, price, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Discount Criteria: coupon, gift voucher, ignore specials, reward points
- Order Criteria: currency, custom field, customer, customer group, language, past orders, payment method, shipping cost, shipping method, shipping rate, store
- Product Criteria: attribute, attribute group, category, manufacturer, option, product, user-created product group, or any other product data
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a single trigger at once. Re-use the same rule set for different triggers to quickly create the ones you need.
- Group products, categories, manufacturers, options, and attributes together however you want to create Product Groups. These groups can then be used to determine when products should be auto-added, and whether some, all, or none of the products in the group are required.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why things are not working as expected on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.