v302.2 (release notes
Create fees and discounts based on any criteria you want! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when your shipping charges appear. Fees and discounts can be combined into a single line item on the order, or you can show each fee/discount separately as its own line item.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Adjustments: charge adjustments such as min/max/round, flat/percent adjustments to charges or cart/item criteria, cumulative bracket charges, tax classes, and more
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Discount Criteria: coupon, gift voucher, reward points
- Location Criteria: address, city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, custom field, customer, customer group, language, past orders, payment method, shipping cost, shipping method, shipping rate, store
- Product Criteria: attribute, attribute group, category, manufacturer, option, product, user-created product group, or any other product data
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a single charge at once. Re-use the same rule set for different charges to quickly create the charges you need.
- Combine multiple charges into one final cost using simple or complex formulas. Supported functions include Sum, Max, Min, and Average.
- Group products, categories, manufacturers, options, and attributes together however you want to create Product Groups. These groups can then be used to determine when charges apply to products, and which products to which they apply.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.