v230.2 (release notes
1.5.2.x - 2.3.0.x
Create coupon codes based on any criteria that you want more! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily set up your coupon codes and determine when they are valid. Restrict coupons based on cart values, order values, products, categories, and many other criteria.
- Upload and go — utilizes vQmod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create coupons quickly and easily using the intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Coupon Settings: set uses per coupon and uses per customer
- Adjustments: charge adjustment such as min/max/round, flat/percent adjustment to charges or cart/item criteria, cumulative bracket charges, tax classes, and more
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Discount Criteria: gift voucher, reward points
- Location Criteria: address, city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, custom field, customer, customer group, language, past orders, payment method, shipping cost, shipping method, shipping rate, store
- Product Criteria: attribute, attribute group, category, manufacturer, option, product, user-created product group, or build your own group
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a single coupon at once. Re-use the same rule set for different coupons to quickly create the coupons you need.
- Group products, categories, manufacturers, options, and attributes together however you want to create Product Groups. These groups can then be used to determine when coupons are valid.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why coupons are not working on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
- View reports of a coupon's usage history.
- A "Coupon Code" box will automatically be added to the Payment Method step of the default OpenCart checkout, so customers do not need to visit the Shopping Cart page to enter a coupon code.