v230.3 (release notes
1.5.2.x - 2.3.0.x
Integrate your OpenCart store with TaxCloud
, the easy-to-use sales tax management service for retailers. This extension connects OpenCart with TaxCloud services, including verifying addresses to determine correct tax rates, pulling those tax rates into OpenCart as an Order Total line item, and then submitting the order to be recorded into your TaxCloud transaction listings.
- Install in seconds using the included vQmod file. (vQmod is only necessary if you wish to send your orders to TaxCloud to be recorded.)
- Set your store's shipping origin address directly through the admin panel. TaxCloud uses this, along with the customer's precise location, to accurately determine all state and local taxes that must be paid.
- Optionally enter variable TICs (Taxability Information Codes) for your products, using any existing product database field.
- Charge tax on shipping methods, by making sure they have an eligible tax class applied to them.
- Enter the Order Total line item text directly through the admin panel, with the ability to use HTML in the title.
- Restrict the tax charges to specific tax classes, stores, geo zones, and customer groups.
- Automatically pass order information from OpenCart to TaxCloud when an order is processed, or manually submit previous or missed orders using the added button visible on orders in the OpenCart admin panel.