v230.1 (release notes
1.5.0.x - 2.3.0.x (older versions available upon request)
This extension allows you to quickly and easily add URL redirections to your store, directly through the OpenCart admin panel. This lets you keep your product and category URLs working correctly if you change their SEO Keyword, as well as enables you to redirect URLs like www.getclearthinking.com/contact
to your contact page.
- Create URL redirects without the technical knowledge and hassle required when using FTP, .htaccess files, and mod_rewrite syntax.
- Install in seconds using the included vQmod file.
- Compatible with the OpenCart 2.0 extension installer. (Note: vQmod must also be installed).
- Set the active status, "from" URL, "to" URL, HTTP response code, starting date, and ending date individually for each redirect, as well as view the number of times each one has been used.
- Utilize wildcards to match multiple URLs with a single redirect.
- Export and import your list of redirects as a CSV file.
- Automatically record 404 "page not found" errors to the database, and view them within the extension. You can then quickly redirect these invalid URLs to the valid URL of your choice.
- Choose to ignore certain IP addresses or browser user agents for recording 404 URLs, so you can avoid invalid data from bots or other scrapers.
- Download the list of 404 URLs as a text file, for easy off-line viewing.