Min / Max Order Limits (1.5.x/2.x.x)
|Min/Max Order Pro (15x/2xx)
||v1.5.1.x, v1.5.2.x, v1.5.3.x, v1.5.4.x, v1.5.5.x, v1.5.6.x, v2.0.0.x, v2.0.1.x, v2.0.2.x, v2.0.3.x, v2.1.0.x
Supported OpenCart Versions:
What does it do:
This contrib adds multiple limit verification checks during the checkout step.
Allows multiple MIN and MAX limits.
If any of the limit checks are not met or exceed, a warning is shown on the cart page
The customer cannot continue until the min/max rules are met.
Checks can be enabled at a "per customer group" level and can trigger based on total, qty, or weight
* Verify Cart Total (or Subtotal) meets the Minimum Required Total
* Verify Cart Total (or Subtotal) does not exceed the Maximum Allowed Total
* Verify Cart Item Count meets the Minimum Required Item Count
* Verify Cart Item Count does not exceed the Maximum Allowed Item Count
* Verify Cart Weight meets the Minimum Required Weight
* Verify Cart Weight does not exceed the Maximum Allowed Weight
* Customized informative error message based on the error scenario
* Warning message on checkout/cart page prevents checkout and alerts customer of resolution
* Individual Settings per Customer Group
* Works with Mijoshop
* Works with most themes out of the box and can be altered to add support for new ones
* Works with most checkout systems and can be altered to add support for new ones