v302.2 (release notes
Quickly and easily create any kind of form you want for your OpenCart store. Form Builder Pro can create forms with any field types that you want, record responses to those forms, e-mail the results to the administrator and/or the customer, and display the recorded responses in a report. Start expanding the information you collect from customers by creating contact forms, quote request pages, reservation forms, surveys, and more!
- Upload and go — requires no modification to core files.
- Forms are standard modules, so you can choose where you place them directly from the OpenCart admin panel. All form validation and submission is done using ajax, which means it can safely be used on any page you want.
- Drag and drop fields to position them, choosing from a variety of field types (including captcha, checkboxes, date, time, e-mail address, multi-file upload, hidden data, HTML block, radio buttons, select dropdown, multi-select box, text input, password input, textarea input, and submit button).
- Use dependent fields, hiding a field from view until its parent field has a particular value selected.
- Pull information from the URL query string into form fields, such as pulling the product name and model from a product_id in the URL.
- Set all front-end language for the form directly through the admin panel, with multi-lingual support.
- Quickly create a dedicated form page using the "Create Form Page" button. This creates a layout, information page, and associated module for the form with a single click. This gives it all the properties of an Information page, including SEO URLs, and the ability to display in the list of bottom footer links.
- Customize both the admin e-mail and customer e-mail messages, including any HTML content you want and the ability to embed form responses and store information within the message.
- View a report of responses for a form, with both individual response listings and a summary of responses. Reports are exportable as CSV files, as well.
- For a version with a few less features, check out the standard Form Builder.