v230.2 (release notes
1.5.0.x - 2.3.0.x
This extension allows you to generate RFM (Recency-Frequency-Monetary) scores for customers in your OpenCart store, and view a report of the RFM rankings for your customers. RFM analysis can be used to target marketing to your best customers, helping increase conversion for e-mail and other advertising campaigns, like sending out discounts or other special offers. You can read more about RFM analysis on this page
- Upload and go - utilizes vQmod so no core file modifications are necessary. (vQmod is required.)
- Enter your own ranges for calculating Recency, Frequency, and Monetary
values, and change them at any time.
- Choose the time period used to calculate Frequency and Monetary values.
- Recalculate all RFM scores within the report with a single click.
- RFM scores are generated for individual customers every time they place an
order, or their order status is updated. Scores are also automatically
generated for all customers once a day.
- Download the RFM report as a CSV file.